:) ;



4/12/08 @ Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just had the 2.4. Man! I don't know why. It started so well when suddenly
my breathing just not consistent. You see, I still remember during pri 4 when I was training
for the upcoming sports day, my teacher a.k.a the trainer, told us that it's best if we ran just breath through our nose that don't even try to breath through your mouth, well beacause you need more oxygen right? And one of his reason for asking us to that was because we usually breath through nose right? Hahaha. I find it quite funny. However I actually quite unsure wether I should believe him or not. Hehehe just because he's not a real trainer and he's just a teacher. Well... even so, after all this year I did follow what he said!!! Hahaha! Yes! I am that confused. But hey it does work. I think whenever I did my 2.4 , I'm not really super exhausted and desperate for oxygen. However today, I failed to do it. Most of the round I was breathing through my mouth, so goes my 'huhaahuhaaahuhaaa' Hahahaha
Seriously, I never felt that crazy before. I nearly fainted in the middle of the track with the guys and girls in the middle of the field practicing their rugby and soccer. When I just crossed the finishing line, I totally went supeer blur like hell. I forced myself to go to the toilet which was super irritatingla cause we had to walk some distance. But seriously, I think the way I walked and trying to control myself, I think I looked like someone who's taking marijuana or watsoever. Hahaha! Until that one moment I felt like I just can't face the sunlight that I just lie flat. I know it was super tak-tau-malu, but hey I think it's better if I just lie down then someone has to carry me and causing some chaos if I fainted. Hehe. I also msg Kak Esah and told her how terribly bad I was feeling that moment.

Well... alhamdulillah...at least I passed! Wohoooooo!